MuniTech Academy is offering a free one-day Azure Fundamentals class for MISAC members.
July 30, 2020
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Pacific
About This Course
AZURE TRAINING (AZ 900)
MuniTech Academy is providing MISAC members a free 5 hour class using the AZ-900T01 course material from Microsoft.
By registering for the training, you receive the official AZ-900 training material electronically. At the end of the session, you will receive an Azure trial pass code good for 30 days in exchange for a course evaluation. This will allow you to use Azure at no cost for a month!
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance, and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
In this module, you will learn about cloud services, the types of cloud models, and the types of cloud services.
- Why Cloud Services
- Types of Cloud models
- Types of Cloud services
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Define cloud computing and its key advantages.
- Explain public, private, and hybrid cloud models.
- Explain IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud services.
Module 2: Core Azure Services
In this module, you learn about Azure core cloud architectural components, Azure services and products, Azure solutions, and Azure management tools.
- Core Azure Architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
In this module, you learn about Azure security, identity, governance, monitoring, reporting, and standards.
- Secure network connectivity
- Core Azure identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and reporting
- Privacy, compliance, and data protection standards
Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support
In this module, you will learn about Azure subscriptions, planning and managing costs, supports options, SLAs, and service lifecycles.
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Azure support options
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Service lifecycle in Azure