$1,995 for MISAC members, $2,145 for non-members
CISSP – CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY PROFESSIONAL
With cities big and small being struck with cyber attacks on a regular basis, cybersecurity professionals are in high demand! Everyday, thousands of job positions are posted nationwide which require CISSP certifications, however, there are very few qualified professionals to fill those positions. Advance your career and ward off hackers from destroying your organization. Sign up for MuniTech Academy’s CISSP Exam Boot Camp and pass the exam with flying colors!
CISSP CERTIFICATION QUALIFICATIONS
(ISC)² advises that this CISSP Certification training course is intended for professionals who have at least 5 years of recent full-time professional work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK and are pursuing CISSP training and certification to acquire the credibility and mobility to advance within their current information security careers. Learn more at www.isc2.org/cissp-training.aspx.
CISSP CERTIFICATION COURSE OUTLINE
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
With a CISSP credential, you will be able to better protect your agency and its data from increasingly sophisticated attacks.
* Once you have paid for this course, it is non-refundable unless MuniTech Academy needs to cancel the course due to lack of a minimum number of attendees.