IT'S NOT JUST WHAT YOU SAY, IT'S ALSO HOW YOU SAY IT.
Dale Carnegie "High-Impact Presentations" workshop
If you are interested in attending or hosting this training, please contact us at email@example.com.
Presentations are one of the most powerful business tools, no matter your position. Whether you are selling to a potential client, showing your ideas to senior management, or energizing your team, the impact of your presentation makes all the difference.
The High-Impact Presentations workshop from Dale Carnegie is an intensive two-day program, designed to help you sharpen all the aspects of your presentation skill set. You will deliver at least seven presentations over two days and review them via hands-on, one-on-one evaluations with an expert for effectiveness.
The experience in this training is as close as you can get to having a personal Presentations coach. The group is small, the environment is supportive, the work is intense, and the results are outstanding. See below for an Agenda and Reviews from past High-Impact Presentations students.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
High-Impact Presentations will benefit managers who have some prior public speaking experience. It is particularly useful for executives who speak in front of groups, sales people, and anyone who regularly speaks to the press. This workshop is not recommended for those new to public speaking.
(Back to top)
Rob Scherer has been in the performance improvement field for over than 30 years. In 1982, he purchased the Sacramento Dale Carnegie franchise and now serves as President and an Instructor. Rob has trained more than 10,000 participants in a wide range of business sectors: private, public, government, non-profit, civic, and youth. In addition, he conducts strategic planning sessions, corporate retreats, private coaching and team development workshops.
(Back to top)
- "Rob Scherer of Dale Carnegie/Sacramento has the skill to put people at ease, getting them engaged and moving them out of their comfort zones." - Rick Schell, ACE Hardware Field Development Manager - Oak Brook, Illinois
- "The Dale Carnegie High-Impact Presentations program had a dramatic positive impact on my ability to connect with audiences and effectively communicate my message. As a CEO and regular speaker in front of all sizes of audiences, I highly recommend this program to any senior executive that wants to become a more effective communicator and leave their audiences wanting more." - Scott Syphax, Chairman & CEO, The Nehemiah Companies
- "There were even more benefits attending this class than I anticipated. The most impressive thing that I noticed: during the time I was the center of attention, I wasn't overly nervous as I was prior to the training." - Alex Karastanov, Project Manager, Berg Electric
- "For two decades, I have been a public speaker. But my speaking lacked direction and focus. In two days, I learned how to share my soul through speaking. Rob taught me how to share a message that moves, to tell my story to help inspire others...I learned and grew in two days with Rob, more than I had in years." - Rob Stewart, Reporter/Producer, America’s Heartland (PBS)
- "I really enjoyed taking your course, and specifically how you and your team made me better. It truly was the BEST training I have received in my 32-year business career. Thank you for unlocking a skill I had, but did not fully realize how to use." - Tim Young, ACE Hardware
- Creating a Positive First Impression
- Increasing Credibility
- Presenting Complex Material
- Communicating with Greater Impact
- Motivating Others to Action
- Responding to Pressure Situations
- Inspiring People to Embrace Change
NOTE: Because of the one-on-one coaching, class size is limited.